This page describes how cookies are used on our website and applications.
what are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a site, when visited by the user, places on your computer or on your mobile device through the browser. Placing cookies will help the site recognize your device the next time the user visits it, retaining only information related to user preferences, so your personal information will not be included.
And what kind of cookies are used?
Cookies allow the site to function properly. Without these cookies some parts of the site might not work properly. On the site we use the following cookies:
Cookies of functionality: These cookies retain your preferences regarding your use of the site, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
Analytical Cookies: They are used for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of each site. These are cookies used by Google Adworks.
Advertising Cookies: Allow advertising on your computer to target you based on your interests, limiting, for example, the number of times you see an ad, and help measure advertising effectiveness and success. organization of the Website. These are cookies used by Google Adsense.
Social networks: We provide social networking tools that allow you to interact, especially with facebook, through the comments and shares of the blog. These social networking sites define cookies in order to identify you with your profile of their networks.
And how do we manage the cookies in the Browser?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies through their browser settings.
As an example, here are the steps to manage cookies in the most common browsers.
1) Click on "Customize and control Google Chrome" (are the 3 dots);
2) Select "Tools" option;
3) Click on "Clear browsing data";
4) In the selection box, "Clean the following items from:" choose the "always" option;
5) Select the correct options and click on "Clear browsing data".
1) Click the "Settings and more" menu and choose the "Internet Options" option;
2) Select the "Settings" tab;
3) Move the bar until "Clear browsing data" select all options and click clear.
4) Go back and scroll to "See advanced settings".
5) Scroll to the option cookies and choose the option to block cookies.
1) Click on the "Tools" menu;
2) Select "Options";
3) Click on the "Privacy" icon, which is on the top panel;
4) In the "Cookies" section uncheck the "Accept cookies from sites" option;
5) Click "OK" to save the changes and close.
1) Click "Edit";
2) Select "Preferences";
3) In the top panel, select the "Security" icon;
4) In the "Accept cookies" section, select "Never".